Xray provides a gadget for viewing the test execution list report for a given set of test execution or sub test execution issues. The test execution or sub test execution issues can span different projects.
This gadget provides a quick way of evaluating the current status of your project test executions. You're able to visually identify the test executions by filtering them beforehand, and determine their overall status based on all the tests associated with them.
For more info, please check out the Coverage Analysis.
How to use
Source test execution or sub test execution issues for the list can be provided by using a saved filter or by selecting a project:
- Project or Saved filter: a saved filter or a project containing the test execution issues.
Notice that "Project or Saved filter" must be select in order to use the gadget.
Additional configuration parameters for this gadget include:
- Number of results: the number of results displayed per page up to 100
Columns to display: the columns that will be displayed, the order of the columns in the table will be the order of the fields in the selector
There are 3 custom Xray Fields that the user can choose from in the Columns to display selector:
- Test Environments - displays the test environments of the test execution
- #Defects - displays the number of defects of the test execution
- Test Plans - displayed the test plans of the test execution