This gadget provides a way to see the status of all the Test Runs of a group of Test Executions.
This gadget enables you to see which Tests were or are going to be executed, along with their corresponding results.
Possible usage scenarios:
- see all the runs of a given Test Execution
- see all the runs of all Test Executions associated with a Version
- see all the runs associated with a particular component
- see the executions performed by or assigned to a specific user.
How to use
Select and filter Test Execution issues with:
- Project or Saved Filter: a project or saved filter containing Test Execution Issues. This field is mandatory.
- Test Filters:
- Priority: priority of Test issues
- Component: component of Test issues
- Status: workflow status of Test issues
- Contains: match Test issues by text
- Test Run Filters:
- Assignee: Test Run assignee
- Executed By: Test Run executed by
- Status: Test Run status
- Date range: only Test Runs with start date and end date between the selected range will be considered
It is also possible to configure the:
- Number of results: the number of results per page
- Columns to display: which columns to display from the Test issue, Test Execution issue or Test Run entity.