Xray provides a gadget for viewing the test set list report for a given set of test set issues. The test set issues can span different projects.
This gadget provides a quick way of evaluating the current status of your project test sets. You're able to visually identify the test sets by filtering them beforehand, and determine their overall status based on all the tests associated with them.
Xray makes it possible for you to analyze the status for a given version, taking into account the executions made for that version. Alternatively, it is possible to perform this analysis by considering a specific Test Plan; thus, you're able to evaluate the status in its context.
For more info, please check out the Coverage Analysis.
How to use
Source test set issues for the list can be provided by using a saved filter or by selecting a project:
- Project or Saved filter: a saved filter or a project containing the test set issues.
Notice that "Project or Saved filter" must be select in order to use the gadget.
Additional configuration parameters for this gadget include:
- Number of results: the number of results displayed per page up to 100
- Columns to display: the columns that will be displayed, the order of the columns in the table will be the order of the fields in the selector
- Execution Scope: Latest, Version or Test Plan
- Test Plan Key: the key of the Test Plan, if the Execution Scope is "Test Plan"
- Analysis Version: the version, if the Execution Scope is "Version
- Test Environment: the environment
- Final Status Precedence: whether the final status have precedence over non-final ones