Cannot create a chart in a sheet populated by exported data from a different sheet.
1. Create a simple table with column titles to export your data
2. Create a named formula for each column in your table. This formula will have the following syntax:
This formula will create a zone/range that will represent the column with all the exported data.
* DATA!$A$1 -> This represents the starting cell: we'll start on the column title (Sheet 'DATA', Cell A1: 'Key', in this example)
* 1 -> The vertical offset of the zone/range based on the starting cell (start one cell below that one)
* 0 -> The horizontal offset of the zone/range based on starting cell (we want to stay in the same column)
* COUNTA(DATA!$A:$A)-1 -> This will count all cells with values on sheet 'DATA' and Column A (subtract one to remove the 'Key' title), defining the zone/range with all the rows exported
* 1 -> Number of columns to define the zone/range (we only want the column we're on)
3. Create a chart on a different sheet and "Select Data"
* Add a new Series for each column you want to visualize in your chart:
** Series name: ="Estimated"
** Series values: =DATA!Estimated (sheet with data exported + name defined of the named formula)
** Series name: ="Spent"
** Series values: =DATA!Spent
* Add a Horizontal (Category)
4. Save, upload to Xporter for Jira, and then export issues with data.