Ever wanted a simple way to export an issue to a PDF, DOCX or XLSX with your own layout? Now, you can do it easily with Xporter for Jira.
Xporter is an app developed by Xpand IT, an Atlassian Solution Partner. More information is available on , including the license purchase process.
Xporter for Jira is an app that helps you create documents using information from Jira Issues.
With Xporter, you are able to export Issue:
- Fields (native and custom)
- Links (Linked Issues)
- Status Transitions
- Attached Images
You can also create awesome documents, including:
- Custom project change logs
- Custom product improvement documents
- Custom release notes in a custom format
- Requirements documents for Scrum meetings
- Letters from an issue based on a template
- Software documentation
Generate documents from single or multiple issues. Also, you can define workflow post-functions to generate them when a Workflow transition happens.
For example, use Xporter and schedule document generation to follow your project status. Receive these documents via e-mail or send them to a File server like FTP or Confluence.
Xporter is available for Jira Server and Cloud versions in English, French, German and Spanish.
Feel free to contact us and we will be glad to answer your questions or even do a demo.
Discover why so many people and organizations choose Xporter for Jira every single day.
App Key Features
- Create Templates using DOCM, DOCX, DOTM, DOTX, XLSX, XLSM, RTF and TXT formats.
- Get documents generated in PDF, DOCX, XLSX, SVG, PNG, RTF, ODT and TXT formats.
- Export documents from Single or Multiple (Bulk) Issues
- Generate documents when a specific workflow transition happens (Workflow Post-Functions)
- Generate documents and send them to a File Server (FTP or Confluence) or via e-mail
- Schedule reports
- API to export documents
- Export Issue data from other apps, such as:
- Jira Service Desk
- Xray for Jira
- Table grid (iDalko)
- and many more...
- Fast feedback
- Atlassian certified app
- Widely used by many organizations, including Fortune 500 companies
- Always up-to-date with frequent releases
- Plug-and-play: install and use it right away
- Create a custom document layout using Headings, Indexes, tables, images, links, text decorations and more
- Create charts using Microsoft Excel documents
- Create letters
- Install templates from the Xporter template Store (free of charge)
- Many samples available
- Use them as a base for your templates
- Manage document formats
- Template Scopes
- Permission Schemes
- Schedule reports
- File Servers
- Workflow Post-Functions
- Schedule document generation
- Receive documents in your e-mail daily, weekly or monthly
- Learn how to create templates
- Learn how to configure Xporter
- Learn how to create/configure workflow post-functions
- A lot of exercises, from the most basic configurations and templates to the most amazing templates you have ever seen. Xport like a pro!