Since Jira Cloud does not provide storage, Xporter Cloud has added a Manage Servers screen where users can define and configure their storage servers (this feature is also available on Jira Server). Those storage servers will be available in Workflow Post-functions screens, allowing you to choose the one where to save the generated document.
The communication between a client and an FTP server without SSL is sent unprotected, we recommend the use of FTPS.
File Server Details
Each file server has the following attributes:
- Type: the file server type. For now only FTP, FTPS, SFTP and Confluence servers are available.
- Name: the name that is displayed to the users when configuring a post function.
- Description: here you can describe what is the goal of the file server.
- Host: the host that you want to connect.
- Base Path: the file server path.
- Port: the file server port. For FTP and FTPS the default port is 21, for SFTP connections the default is 22.
- Username: the username used to connect.
- Password: the password used to connect.
Before you create the file server you need to test the connection before.
Note: To setup Confluence integration, please follow these steps.