Xray provides built-in support for BDD using Cucumber.
There are several variants of Cucumber, for different languages.
As long as these different flavours are able to produce a compatible Cucumber JSON report, then those results can be seen and managed in Xray.
- Testing using Cucumber in Java
- Testing using Cucumber in Ruby/JRuby
- Testing mobile apps in the cloud (BrowserStack) using Appium and Cucumber in Ruby
- Testing using Behave in Python
- Testing using Calabash and Xamarin Test Cloud in Ruby
- Testing using Cucumber in Perl
- Testing using SpecFlow and Cucumber Scenarios in C#
- Testing using Serenity BDD and Cucumber in Java
- Testing web applications using Gwen and Selenium